Submit your Articles on Holidays and Travel and see how much traffic increases to your Website.
We aim to make it easy to write articles for Holiday Language
We accept any Article about holidays in English.
Each Article is checked (by humans) for Gramatical errors, and should be at least 300 words long.
Each Article is then submitted by hand to the major Search Engines, so make sure that you fill in the Keyword box to get a good page ranking.
Writing Articles and linking them back to your websites, is a great way to generate lots of Traffic without having to exchange links.
Start right now.
Holiday Language is pleased to announce that there is a new section of the site called GENERAL ARTICLES, dedicated to non-travel enzines. Pick your topic from the list and write your article.
What is an Ezine? A Brief Introduction
By Gary San
Although it can be defined in many ways, an ezine is basically an electronic magazine publication distributed via the internet. The term is often used interchangeably with "newsletter" due to their similar methods of delivery and overall purpose. Generally speaking, it can be centered around any topic the publisher chooses and obtains readers through consensual subscriptions. It is estimated that thousands of ezines are currently circulating throughout the internet everyday.
Benefits of Ezine Publishing
An ezine can help you establish an online presence and maintain continuous communication with your audience. More importantly, it can be a key revenue driver that enables you to enjoy a profitable and successful business. It makes a great way to build a quality list of subscribers and keep them informed about your offerings or whatever is happening in your field. Because you have complete control over your publication, you have the power to customize an ezine with the styles and features that give your content the maximum impact. You also have the option to offer advertising space to interested marketers, a factor that could provide you with a consistent stream of revenue should your publication become a success.
As we mentioned above, an ezine can be centered around any topic you prefer. Keep in mind, however, that it is best to focus on your area of expertise. For example, there are publications based on day cares, Information Technology, and simply general topics. While this should go without saying, it just would not make sense for a publication to offer tips on web design when your business involves selling mortgages. Creating an ezine based on a topic you specialize in or enjoy tends to make writing the content much easier. Several markers choose to create publications that coincide with their website since it is where the bulk of their subscribers are obtained.
Ezine Publication Releases
Just as you have control of the content, you also have the freedom to publish your ezine as frequently as you would like. Of course the frequency depends on various factors, but if you only have a small number of subscribers, you may want to consider only publishing once a month. This way, you do not come off as over aggressive and scare away the few readers you have. As your list of subscribers grows, you may feel comfortable publishing on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule. The most important of aspect of ezine publishing is consistency. Do not get your subscribers hooked with a few good issues and then hang them out to dry when they are craving for more.
An ezine can be a powerful marketing tool that supports your entire business. While promoting one takes a lot of dedication and hard work, the rewards of building a successful publication is worth every bit of it. Because you are provided with consent from your subscribers, you can send out company news, announcements, advertisements, discounts, or what ever works best for your audience. With the right approach, you can make an ezine a viable solution for your business.
How to Write Engaging Travel Articles
By Sean R Mize
Here's how you can easily create interesting travel articles:
1. Travel. This might sound too obvious but here's the truth; not all travel article writers actually travel. Some of them are writing their articles based on the information that they gather from research. If you want your articles to become more interesting to read, it's a must that you write from first-hand experience. Go to places that your readers would want to visit. As this may get a bit expensive, you may need to save up first.
2. Read and learn. Read as many travel articles as much as possible. Then, bookmark those ones that are more interesting to read. Notice how they were written and determine the elements that set them apart from the rest. Through this, you can get an idea on how you can make your articles equally effective.
3. Pen and paper. List down all the important information that your readers may want to know during your travel. You don't want to rely solely on your memory as you'll surely quickly forget some of the new things that you've learned about.
4. Pictures. Don't forget to bring your digital camera. Pictures can bring a huge impact on your travel articles. Aside from getting pictures of popular tourists spots, ensure that you also take images of other must-visit places.
5. Be enthusiastic. Your readers must feel that you are so excited while you're traveling so you can influence them to feel the same. Share your experiences and discoveries with enthusiasm all the time.
6. Offer tips. These are what your readers are really looking for. Give them some tips on how they can save on their accommodations, where to find the best restaurants, and basically, how they can have a great time when they visit the places that you're writing about.
By the way, do you want to learn more about using articles like this to drive traffic to your website and increase online conversions?
If so, I suggest you check this out: article marketing traffic.